Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote no on Prop. 8 (:

Prop. 8

Proposition 8 is a election against gay marriage. It is a bad thing because it go's agaist our fundimental rights. It is not fair to gay people because if they want to get married then they have to get married in Canada. The government are going to teach kids about prop. 8 and the kids do not have nothing to do with it. Even if a kid or student was gay its going against them and there is nothing wrong with being gay. Prop. 8 is unfair and uncalled for. There isnt a difference if there is a rugular marrage or a gay marriage.

2 comments:

LebaneseGirl24 said...

I agree and dont agree with you. Teaching kids about marriage in schools is not necessary, thats the parents' jobs. Now don't get me wrong as this is my opinion,but I am against the whole "Gay" and "Lesbian" thing. It is against nature (no offense meant to anyone). I mean look at how humans were created, a male and female......Its wrong.

Weera said...

I agree completely. love should be free.